- Monday :12:00-15:30 18:00-22:00
- Tuesday :12:00-15:30 18:00-22:00
- Wednesday :12:00-15:30 18:00-22:00
- Thursday :12:00-15:30 18:00-22:00
- Friday :12:00-15:30 18:00-22:30
- Saturday :11:00-16:00 18:00-22:30
- Sunday :12:00-16:30 18:00-21:30
Established in 2006, The Horseshoe became the birthplace of Camden Town Brewery when founder Jasper Cuppaidge started out by making beer in the pub basement for fun. By 2010 he moved the brewing underneath the railway arches of Kentish Town West, where it still is. The Horseshoe is the first of Camden Town Brewery’s 3 pubs, and serves simple, great food. The Horseshoe serves lunch and dinner everyday, with breakfast and lunch items available on Saturday, and roasts available on Sunday. Home to a lovely tranquil restaurant area, and a bustling, vibrant bar area, The Horsehoe welcomes children throughout the restaurant and dogs in the bar area.